The new Dashboard feature has just been launched in MEERQAT, providing an at-a-glance summary of key activities in each user's account, as well as quick links into assessments and action plans.
The Dashboard currently includes five widgets:
- Continue your latest assessment, including a progress bar showing how much of the assessment has been completed
- Assessments overview, showing the complete vs incomplete assessments and providing a link into any incomplete assessments
- To do, listing any action plan tasks assigned to the user that are on the "To do" list
- In progress, listing any action plan tasks assigned to the user that are on the "In progress" list
- Members, listing other team members
Other widgets are on the drawing board, including lists of bespoke (custom) basemaps the team has created, as well as subscription overview information for Account Owners.